Adh-Dhuhaa -- The Morning Brightness

As human being, sometimes our iman is low, feel a drop connection with Allah, or feel like our du'as are not being answered.

Or sometimes.... we depressed, sad, hopeless, and full of negative feelings.

Please, do not deny these feelings. Try to recite Adh-Dhuhaa and Pray Dhuha to release these feelings. Then, we can find peace, hope, and renewed faith with Allah. Trust me, it worked.

I have been there. I ever felt unwanted, full of insecurities, lonely, and even I felt disappointed with myself and always blamed myself.

Then, I found the best mantra from reciting Adh-Dhuha...

"Wa la saufa yu'thiika robbuka fatardhoo" - And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.

Allah will give you what you asked for and you will be satisfied. All you need is believe to Allah and prepare yourself to get what you asked before. InsyaAllah.

I know, Allah never left me alone. I know I am worth and I know my life is amazingly beautiful.

So, if you feel disconnected, depressed with your lever of iman, read Adh-Dhuhaa. InsyaAllah, it will increase your belief in the greatness of Allah.

By the morning brightness..... look up the sunshine, everything in life is not gloom :)

Komentar